As a Scrum Master, you will take a lead in driving process and delivery best practices. You will ensure the team lives according to agile mindset, follows proper agile practices and principles while adjusting to constantly changing environment. It will be your duty to promote Scrum within the team, Product Owner and organization.
- Guide the team to live according to agile mindset
- Promote Scrum within the team, Product Owner and organization
- Help team in removing obstacles
- Create a safe environment for effective collaboration and self-organization
- Manage team dynamics and change adjustments
- Work on sustaining good relationship between Product Owner, team and stakeholders
- Protect process from interruptions and remove distractions
- Agile mindset
- Experience in running a Scrum team
- Rich Scrum Master’s toolset of successful Agile techniques
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Passion to constantly improve yourself
- Ideally – experience in transformation of large organizations
Next IT is a pure IT company based in Poznan, Poland to support Next UK LTD – one of the most successful retail companies in the UK. At Next IT Poznan we work on the latest IT projects. We believe heavily in investing in our people to enable them to develop their IT skills so that they can be the best at they do while at the same time benefiting from a strong, rich, and mature IT Culture.
Next IT is an outstanding software development company focused on ensuring employees may develop themselves, and where ideas really matter. We like to work in small teams while creating big products. As a part of work environment, we provide:
- Regular Training
- Conference Budget
- Integration Events
- Gym Membership / Sport Subscription
- Private Medical Scheme
- Relocation Bonus
At Malta House, you have an option to use bike parking facilities as well as showers. We also have in-building canteen and places to rest.