Junior .NET Developer Backend
As a Junior .NET developer you will learn how to work in a Scrum Team that applies best in class Scrum concepts and participates in taking high level designs through to technically valid code. You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with experienced .NET Developers on understanding and interpreting technical specifications to turn them into working code, using a mix of technologies.
- Develop, test and implement valid code to meet the technical specifications and standards of given project
- Participate in Scrum Meeting, Daily Stand ups and other Scrum ceremonies
- Be a part of the development team, supporting the testing and implementation of code
- Know computer programming basics and tools and understand the process of documentation required
- Know C# programming language, .NET platform, and write basic code
- Offer support and alternatives where paths of development can be improved
- Ensure that communication within the team is professional, clear and appropriate
- Work closely within the team offer resolution of issues where appropriate
- At least one to 2 years of experience as junior .net developer
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code
- Experience of using a recognized development methodology and an understanding of the role of the developer in the full SDLC
- Good problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement whilst identifying risks and change impact
- Good communication skills being highly self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively under pressure
Next IT is a pure IT company based in Poznan, Poland to support Next UK LTD – one of the most successful retail companies in the UK. At Next IT Poznan. we work on the latest IT projects. We believe heavily in investing in our people to enable them to develop their IT skills so that they can be the best at they do while at the same time benefiting from a strong, rich, and mature IT Culture.
Next IT is an outstanding software development company focused on ensuring employees may develop themselves, and where ideas really matter. We like to work in small teams while creating big products. As a part of work environment, we provide:
- Regular Training
- Conference Budget
- Integration Events
- Gym Membership / Sport Subscription
- Private Medical Scheme
- Relocation Bonus
At Malta House, you have an option to use bike parking facilities as well as showers. We also have in-building canteen and places to rest.