Junior Fullstack Developer
As a Fullstack Developer, you will participate in taking high level concepts and/or designs through to technically efficient code. You will be required to understand and interpret technical specifications, and turn them into working code, using a mix of technologies. Ideally, you will have solid experience in the full development life cycle, including requirements gathering, systems / business analysis and technical development.
- Develop, test and implement code to the department and industry technical specifications and standards
- Suggest alternatives where suggested paths of development can be improved upon
- Create, document and implement test plans
- Work to plans/deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate
- Ensure that IT and Business users are always aligned on the project aims and deliverables
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users
- Work closely with other systems teams to improve cross-team resolution of issues, where appropriate
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code
- Experience of using a recognized development methodology and an understanding of the role of the developer in the full SDLC
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of feature level design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable technical solution
- Strong problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement whilst identifying risks and change impact
- Strong communication skills being highly self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively under pressure
Next Technology is a pure IT company based in Poznań, Poland to support Next UK LTD – one of the most successful retail companies in the UK. At Next Technology, we work on the latest IT projects. We believe in investing heavily in our people to enable them to develop their IT skills so that they can be the best at they do while at the same time benefiting from a strong, rich, and mature IT Culture.
Next Technology is an outstanding software development company focused on ensuring employees develop themselves, and where ideas really matter. We like to work in small teams while creating big products. As a part of work environment, we provide:
- Regular Training
- Conference Budget
- Integration Events
- Gym Membership / Sport Subscription
- Private Medical Scheme
- Relocation Bonus
At Malta House, you have an option to use bike parking facilities as well as showers.